Thursday, September 19, 2013

Moving and Growing

Hi all!

So I've decided to move to WordPress.  Its an easier platform and more robust for tracking visitors.  I'm also going to be changing the focus of my blog to one that includes my personal passions and interests as they impact my career transformation (and the many, many transitions I've experienced over the past 20 years). You can find me at AccesibleSanity.wordpress.com from now on!

I will move over posts as they come up but the new blog will be focus on all the the different influences in my life at this given phase of my life, from cooking and teacher conferences to professional networking and math classes at the Montgomery College, the blog will be a look at my journey for personal and career fulfillment as it happens.

I hope you stop by and read or drop a comment and share your experiences if the posts resonate with your own lives!

Best,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment